Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Girl is BACK in the BUILDING




I didn't know if she would ever bounce back after the death of her boyfriend, but Corinne has done it again yall! It's a really deep and moving cd. You can tell she is still grieving over her loss, because it really shows in her emotions in the songs. Nevertheless I had to listen to this cd a few times before I caught on to it, but I'm really feeling it ESPECIALLY the slow songs right now. So if you want something to listen to....listen to Love On Its Way, Closer, and Ijavascript:void(0) Like to Call it Beaty!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i never got into her music, but i only hear good things! nothing is stopping me now. i'll check her out on youtube. you GOTTA respect a lady who has the strength to even get out of bed after a loss like that :)