Saturday, July 25, 2009

Accessories 2009!

I can't believe the WHOLE friggin summer is over! I've just been tryna shop for a few new items to add to my wardrobe :-/ It's not going along as well as I would like loool. Here are a few things I picked up though. These are just various acessories. I put myself on a budget of $200, so all the things combined is so far less than $200. Thank God for Marshalls, TJMaxx, and Back to School Sales!! I need to get out to Hudsons, Half of Half, anf some mroe thrift stores to find some good dorm room decoration ideas!! TTYL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hudson's is amazing!

ThePerfectScore said...

This is so cute how you did the pictures... you know I'm a fan of posting larger than life pics! I love this! And I saw that purse at my grandma's house in her closet! I don't think it's her's though... I was tempted to steal it. haha

Yakini said...

I love TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I can spend hours in there!!!!