Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm in love with a girl....and I like it

I wrote this a long time ago. Just wanted to revisit.

I love her.


Yeah I said it. I'm in love with a girl. Does that make me a lesbian? I am in love with a girl named Kristen aka Krazynkute
for short. I love the way she walks in a room and all the heads turns because she brightens up the place. I love the way
she can cheer up any grieve stricken person just with a funny joke or conversation. She's so smart. She's in college, she's never
had to pay tuition a day in her life, and her gpa is just below a 3.5. Even though she is really smart, I like how she serves others.
She does a lot of volunteer work, and you don't see too many younger adults do that now. She still finds time to do a lot of extracurricular work and still be that shoulder to cry on at 4am.

She's in and out of relationship, but I've always seemed to wonder why. A lot of guys like to be around her, talk to her
and tell their girlfriends about how she's so fun to be around. Despite that, she's still single.

She's so spontaneous it scares me at times. One time she went to taco bell at 12 am just to steal a tray to decorate for her big sister while pledging. She heard that her big sis loves to eat Taco Bell, but Kristen couldn't afford to buy a big gift certificate at the time. She's that type of girl to wake up in the middle of the night and say, "Let's go play in the rain".


She's pretty cute too. She has slanted but big Chinese eyes that sparkle in the sun. She always keeps on the cutests clothes and makeup. She never brags but
she is a constant shopaholic who likes to keep herself looking nice. She always seems to have it together. Brains, kuteness, and personality. She's even the President of the Student Government Association of her university. Who else could say that, or even have the balls to run for a political position at a majorily white school.

She loves to write poetry. She's been doing it since it was the uncool thing to do. Eric Roberson and Raheem Devaugn, stay on her ipod. All her teachers hear her as she sings on her way to class. They call her Lil Miss Smiles because she always stops to say hey or help someone along the way.

She has a disability, but I've never heard her complain even though I'm around her a lot. She has cried some nights because of the pain, but she never publically cries. She doesn't want to be a burden. She wishes someone would find a cure for her disease, but she said she wouldn't change her condition for a million dollars.


She's corny but cute. Different but fly. Man. If I could I would spend the rest of my life with that girl. Oh yeah..I can. I love that girl. That girl is me.


What do you like about yourself? If you don't love yourself....who will?

1 comments:

nunya said...

damn you are so ugly